How To Recover Your Gmail Password Without Using Your Recovery Phone Number.
- Access the login page.
- Then click on the link "Cannot access the account".
- On the next window select the option of "I forgot my password".
- Then tap on "next" and type the correct and full Gmail address as well as code given in the window and then again select "next".
- Now select the option displayed on the next page. Select "alternate email id" and tap on "next".
- You will be notified with ‘the notification has been sent’ message.
- If you don’t have access to alternate email id and phone number then tap on "I don't have any of these".
- You will be redirected to a form where you have to give few correct details about your account. The details can be related first and last name, date of birth, security question answer, last accessed password etc.
- You will be receiving a notification for resetting the password once verification is done.
Scope of Support for Gmail
- How to Create A Strong Password in Gmail?
- How to Recover Gmail Password without Recovery Mail?
- How to recover your Gmail password without using phone number.
- What easy Steps for Recover Gmail Password?.
- How to Recover Your Gmail Account Using Phone Number?.
- What is Gmail Support Phone Number Australia?.
- How to Make Gmail Account More Secure?.
- How to Open Gmail Attachment File?.