How To Troubleshoot Gmail In Android App?.
As the lifestyle of humans has changed after the evolution of technology and it’s not easy to be in touch with everybody in person so to make our work easier we need some reliable messaging services. Things that make these services so popular among us are; they are much faster and encrypted so that we can share personal information with confidence.
Google introduced its mailing service in 2004 named Gmail, which is now the most preferred mailing website. With every coming year, it has improved its efficiency and determined to be more of a user’s service. It’s free of cost service that offers an additional 15 GB cloud storage so that you keep on exploring without worrying about the space.
With the coming of mobile, the world’s information has come down to your fingertips, you can surf news, play music, and send an email and the list is endless. Gmail offers its customers to use their service on their phones.
Sometimes, due to some unknown error, you are unable to access your Gmail account and unable to get back to it again. If you are searching for a solution, follow the troubleshooting steps carefully provided by Gmail Support.
- Make sure you have an updated version of Gmail App.
- Try after restarting your device.
- Make sure you have an active internet connection. To check open your browser and try to open a website.
- Turn off airplane mode if it’s on. To do so, so the Settings of your phone and tap more and then switch “Airplane mode” off.
- Check your Gmail sync setting as follow:
- Open Gmail app.
- Tap the More icon and then tap Settings.
- Tap your account and make sure that box next to “Sync Gmail” is checked.
- Check your phone or tablet settings:
- Go to the Settings.
- Under Personal, tap Accounts.
- In the upper-right, tap More icon.
- Clear your storage:
- If your device is running out of space clear some space.
- Uninstall the app you don’t use.
- Delete downloaded file that is of no use.
- Check your password:
- Try to login to your Gmail account if you can’t sign in. check your username and password.
- If you use 2-step verification, you might need to enter your app password.
- Clear you Gmail information:
- Open your device settings.
- Tap Apps > Gmail.
- Tap Clear data > OK.
- Restart your device.
The above steps are customized according to your query still if you seek any technical assistance call on Gmail support Australia Helpline Number +61-283173468, a team of experts will assist you to make sure you get the best solution to your query.
Scope of Support for Gmail
- How to Create A Strong Password in Gmail?
- How to Recover Gmail Password without Recovery Mail?
- How to recover your Gmail password without using phone number.
- What easy Steps for Recover Gmail Password?.
- How to Recover Your Gmail Account Using Phone Number?.
- What is Gmail Support Phone Number Australia?.
- How to Make Gmail Account More Secure?.
- How to Open Gmail Attachment File?.